Recycled Sweat-Free Ice Packs
Every piece of plastic ever produced still exists. Awareness is growing and consumers are taking steps to reduce single-use, but there’s still a staggering amount of plastic in the waste stream—and we're repurposing that plastic into reusable ice packs.
Our non-toxic gel pack comes inside a moisture-resistant cover made from recycled plastic bottles. This sweat-free lunchbox essential is ideal for school lunch bags, keeping baby bottles cold, and handy for boo boos. Pop in the freezer (with cover on), place in your lunchbox, and ice pack will keep your lunch cold for hours. Depending on the environment, cover usually remains moisture free.
- Contains one gel pack and one sweat-free sleeve
- Cover is machine washable, air dry
- Cover made from recycled PET #1 plastic bottles
- Gel pack made from non-toxic sodium polymer
- Free of BPA, BPS, phthalates and lead
• 4.5" x 6.5" x 1" (each ice pack contains 5.3oz of gel)
• Add to an Insulated Lunch Tote inside pocket to keep food and drinks cold.